Step 1: Can you fix the problem yourself?
Always look at the frequently asked questions or the product manual first.
You can find this information on the product page within our website. This page can be found by entering the item number or product name at the top of the search bar or by navigating to the right product through the main menu.
Step 2: Contact the retailer/point of purchase
Within the warranty period (2 years from the date of purchase) a defective item can be returned or replaced by the store where you purchased it
Step 3: Check if you meet the warranty conditions
- In case the retailer referred you to us, you need to return the product to us. Please check if you meet the below warranty conditions before starting a warranty request. Your product will be repaired free of charge (excluding delivery costs).
- In case your warranty period has expired and your product is broken, it could be possible to get your product repaired. In some cases we can repair your product. The best way to do so is to contact us.
- Our liability is limited to the cost of repair and/or exchange of the product under warranty.
- Your warranty is valid if the product is used in accordance to the instructions and for the purpose for which it was created. In addition, the original purchase (invoice, sales slip or receipt) is to be submitted with the date of purchase, the name of the retailer and the item number of the product.
- Our warranty covers only manufacturing defects. This does not include glass accessories and accessories such as batteries and lamps etc.
- The warranty is void if the defect (in whatever manner) is caused by misuse, neglect and falsification or incorrect adjustments. It is void if alterations or repairs are executed by unauthorized people. Warranty is also invalid in the following cases:
- In case of a repair of a household product that is used in a commercial environment;
- When a repair is due to incorrect installation in your home;
- With repairs of parts from which the serial number has been removed;
- Where any additional equipment, not supplied or advised by us., causes problems and / or damage to the product.
Step 4: How to do a return request
If you meet the conditions and want to be considered for a repair or return, you can submit a request to us. You can do this by starting the return request on our support website (after logging in).
Do you still do not have an account or still not logged in? Please create your own account. After logging in you need to click on 'my account' on the top right of the page. Next, you click on 'my return orders'. Start the return request and click on 'submit request' at the end of the process. Our customer service department strives to respond within 2 working days by e-mail.
We review your repair request and take it into consideration. If your product meets the warranty conditions, we will ensure that you receive a product that works correctly.